The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

StarWarsGirl

Looks awesome!! How many avocados did you buy?:p
I bought 3 on Friday and I bought two more today. I had some on my salad that night, then some for breakfast on some toast, then some with dinner, then some the next day on my sandwich with lunch and then on my burger with dinner, then today I had some on my salad with lunch and then some for dinner, and I bought two more that aren't quite ripe yet. Obviously, I really love avocado. It's good on basically...anything.

MySmallWorldof4

I bought 3 on Friday and I bought two more today. I had some on my salad that night, then some for breakfast on some toast, then some with dinner, then some the next day on my sandwich with lunch and then on my burger with dinner, then today I had some on my salad with lunch and then some for dinner, and I bought two more that aren't quite ripe yet. Obviously, I really love avocado. It's good on basically...anything.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

My favorite way to eat avocado is with a spoon! Avocado is the best!

donaldtoo

I heard Johnny Carson was the cure for that:hilarious:

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:
It was too late for me, as Johnny took the reins of The Tonight Show on Oct. 1, 1962, and I was born on Oct. 20, 1962. My 3 sibs were born well after that, though. :cyclops: ;)
Pretty sure all my great aunt and uncle had way back then was a radio, and that was way before Johnny Carson bein' on the tonight show...apparently Roosevelt's Fireside Chats really did nothing in that regard, either...! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom