The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Happy st pattys day everyone!

I have to cover for the choir teacher today during the period for middle school choir. I think I'm going to be eating that green beer at the end of the day!
That was a sympathy like. My mom sometimes subs for middle school. She eventually stopped accepting jobs for middle school choir. For which we were all grateful because of how cranky she would be upon coming home.

donaldtoo

She seems ok. But I feel that her memory is definitively failing.
She is having huge trouble recognizing people from old photographs or newer ones.
Also she sometimes cant find the correct words. I'm not expecting much honestly, she's 96!
But otherwise, she seems ok. She is eating, trying to move around... watch tons of TV...etc..etc.

Sympathy like on her memory, but, glad that she seems better.
And yes, 96 is a good long life. Both of my grandmothers lived well into their 90's.
Continued prayers for her, and all of y'all.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That was a sympathy like. My mom sometimes subs for middle school. She eventually stopped accepting jobs for middle school choir. For which we were all grateful because of how cranky she would be upon coming home.

Thanks! It turns out it was not a choir day but a drama class day instead. So instead of 55 kids to handle, it was just 18 kids. Much better! And the drama class is actually kind of fun to cover. We ended up doing a read through of a fairy tales play. I ended up reading for the Evil Queen from Snow White, and ironically I was wearing my Evil Queen socks. :)

donaldtoo

Thanks! It turns out it was not a choir day but a drama class day instead. So instead of 55 kids to handle, it was just 18 kids. Much better! And the drama class is actually kind of fun to cover. We ended up doing a read through of a fairy tales play. I ended up reading for the Evil Queen from Snow White, and ironically I was wearing my Evil Queen socks. :)

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:

But, Isn't drama class a bit redundant in middle school...?! o_O :D ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom