Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Lucky

And it appears we have a new member to the family. Really happy to see you here @Mike S. It might take you a while to figure out all of the in-jokes. I'm still not sure I've figured out all of them. We really should have an handbook for newcomers. Why don't we have a handbook? I blame Meg.
You didn't get the handbook yet? Then you must not have completed all the hazing rituals. Uh, you should be gettting it pretty soon. :cautious:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Speaking of...where's @acishere?
Here's a TBT of @acishere from June of 2014....

Once again it is time for tonight's installment of "Famous Moments in Entertainment Translated for Swedish Audience"
Tonight: The scene when Darth Vader reveals the truth about Luke's father from "The Empire Strikes Back"

Dert Feder: Zeere-a is nu iscepe-a. Dun't meke-a me-a destruy yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
[pauses]
Dert Feder: Looke-a, yuoo du nut yet reeleeze-a yuoor impurtunce-a. Yuoo hefe-a oonly begoon tu deescufer yuoor pooer. Hurty flur! Jueen me-a, und I veell cumplete-a yuoor treeening. Veet oooor cumbeened strengt, ve-a cun ind thees destroocteefe-a cunffleect und breeng oorder tu zee gelexy. Bork bork bork!
Luke: I'll never join
Dert Feder: Iff yuoo oonly knoo zee pooer ooff zee Derk Seede-a. Oobee-Vun nefer tuld yuoo vhet heppened tu yuoor fezeer. Hurty flurty bork bork!
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Dert Feder: Nu. I em yuoor fezeer. Bork bork bork!
Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Dert Feder: Seerch yuoor feeleengs, yuoo *knoo* it tu be-a trooe-a! Bork!
Luke: No! No!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom