What is Your Favorite Ride?

Rsj88

TTA! It's usually our first and last ride. Space Mountain (the queue music gets me every time) and Soarin are my favorites too!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images3.jpg

Nuff said :cry::cry::cry:

noodles

Call me crazy, but right now:
1) Barnstormer - for nostalgic reasons. My kids and I just laugh our heads off on this one.
2) Primeval Whirl - same as above. I know it doesn't "belong", but we just inevitably laugh ourselves to tears.
3) Small World - more nostalgia. ALWAYS our first ride.
4) Everest - theme, excitement, more theme.
5) Living with the Land - just an excellent, educational, entertaining ride.
6) Big Thunder - the smell, the noise, the view of the park from the top of the ride.
7) Great Movie Ride - could be improved, but still very interesting.
8) Carousel of Progress - just love it.
9) Tower of Terror - thrills.
10) WDW Railroad/ Monorail - just being there, I guess. I love it.

picarello0823

thats tough call but between splash mountain and tower of terror.my 5 year old son loves the haunted mansion he had us on it 4-5 times last trip two years ago .......

Weather_Lady

I'd say the Haunted Mansion (but I also love Splash and Big Thunder, and before the unfortunate Johnny-Depp-ization of POTC, that would've been my overall favorite). Although I love many attractions in each park, the MK biggies will always hold a special place in my heart, perhaps because they were the first taste of WDW that I had as a child.

Takeitforgranite

Everest

Can't believe there aren't more votes for it. What really makes it the best for me is being able to ride it over and over in the evenings until you are almost physically ill. It has the feel of knowing a Disney secret that few others know. I guess that will come to an end once Avatar Land opens.

Corbin

It's hard to pick just one...

Magic Kingdom: Probably a combination of Space Mountain, PeopleMover, and Stitch. Yeah, I said Stitch. It's still funny when you can hear the dialogue over the screaming kids, and watching my friends/family get spit by Stitch is pretty great.
Epcot: Spaceship Earth and Journey into Imagination with Figment. I know people don't like the current ride in that pavilion but Figment is great wherever he is. Honorable mention to Universe of Energy. hopefully my ride in May wasn't my last.
Hollywood Studios: Star Tours and The Great Movie Ride. I wouldn't mind the Great Movie Ride getting an update...
Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur and Kilimanjaro Safari.

Viking

Tie between Big Thunder and Tower of Terror.

I could ride those over and over, And never get sick of it. Both are awesome at night too.

Gee....then there's Splash too......hmmmmm. :D

Nausicaä

Wow. So many to choose from and it's difficult to select a favorite. I do love HM, PoTC, and BTMRR. I am an Epcot girl at heart, so SSE holds a special place within it.

Magenta Panther

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It's so note-perfect. Not a weakness anywhere. A tribute to the genius of the Imagineers.

Followed very closely by the Haunted Mansion (if I could ever ride it again where it's not interrupted several times by stoppages) and Pirates - although the latter's been tainted a little by what I've seen of Shanghai's version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom