Carousel of Progress exterior refurbishment

WDWtraveler

Original Poster
Photo update as of Friday, July 8. As posted earlier, the scaffolding has been removed and all exterior painting appears to be completed with the exception of one "Carousel of Progress" sign in one section. Each section of the lower level will have its own "Carousel of Progress" sign so that one sign is always visible as the theatre rotates.

IMG_8109.JPG

IMG_8110.JPG

IMG_8111.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

CanadianGordon

Where's the Love button? :)

Photo update as of Friday, July 8. As posted earlier, the scaffolding has been removed and all exterior painting appears to be completed with the exception of one "Carousel of Progress" sign in one section. Each section of the lower level will have its own "Carousel of Progress" sign so that one sign is always visible as the theatre rotates.

View attachment 150091

View attachment 150092

View attachment 150093

View attachment 150094

View attachment 150097

tirian

View attachment 150091

View attachment 150092

View attachment 150093

View attachment 150094

View attachment 150097
Looks good!

WDWFANSINCE81

Inside was a disaster today. Theater stopped turning and we sat through each segment twice. First half of the show had no audio. Complete silence. It was creepy and hilarious to watch people's reactions. I love this attraction. And I agree the exterior is fantastic, but please oh please fix the interior. It was a joke today

peter11435

Inside was a disaster today. Theater stopped turning and we sat through each segment twice. First half of the show had no audio. Complete silence. It was creepy and hilarious to watch people's reactions. I love this attraction. And I agree the exterior is fantastic, but please oh please fix the interior. It was a joke today

This is caused by guests exiting the attraction in the middle of the show.

Goofyernmost

The problem is that we don't know what caused the problem. It might very will have been someone trying to leave the show causing the whole timing and function to get out of sync. However, if you have made that circle as many times as that theater has in the past 52 years, you might stop once in a while too.;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom