Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I told Hubby that we have an evening at AK planned.
My email is linked to the iPad, so he knows I cancelled Kona. Why he has not figured out that I've booked Boma is perplexing. A confirmation email for that was sent simultaneous to Kona being dropped.

The service at Boma the first time we went turned him off completely. He forgets that we enjoyed the food, and only remembers the dismal service.

By that token, based on last year's performance, we would never be going back to Raglan Road. And yet we are. OOP, even.

Here's how it boils down:
9/7 - 'Ohana @ 9:45. We'll watch Wishes from the beach, and then check in a few minutes early.
9/8 - Chefs de France @ 7:10
9/9 - Tutto Italia @ 4:30. I would still like to make this a smidge later, but no biggie if we cannot. We'll just have a late breakfast at Pepper Market, ice cream at Ample Hills in the afternoon, early dinner at Tutto, and then head over to DHS for Extra Magic Hours.
9/10 - no ADR's.
9/11 - Boma @ 6:15. Evening at Animal Kingdom. I am excited. I've only been there after dark once, years ago, and it was breath-taking then.
9/12 - The Wave @ 7:05.
9/13 - San Angel Inn @ 7:30. It's worth waiting a few extra minutes for a waterside table.
9/14 - The Yachtsman @ 7:50. MK is open until midnight, so I might bump this to an earlier time.
9/15 - Kona @ 10:15 - changed from 9:00 so we can sleep in a bit. Raglan Road @ 7:00. Both OOP.
9/16 - Narcoossee's @ 7:25.
9/17 - Departure day - no ADR.

trr1

I told Hubby that we have an evening at AK planned.
My email is linked to the iPad, so he knows I cancelled Kona. Why he has not figured out that I've booked Boma is perplexing. A confirmation email for that was sent simultaneous to Kona being dropped.

The service at Boma the first time we went turned him off completely. He forgets that we enjoyed the food, and only remembers the dismal service.

By that token, based on last year's performance, we would never be going back to Raglan Road. And yet we are. OOP, even.

Here's how it boils down:
9/7 - 'Ohana @ 9:45. We'll watch Wishes from the beach, and then check in a few minutes early.
9/8 - Chefs de France @ 7:10
9/9 - Tutto Italia @ 4:30. I would still like to make this a smidge later, but no biggie if we cannot. We'll just have a late breakfast at Pepper Market, ice cream at Ample Hills in the afternoon, early dinner at Tutto, and then head over to DHS for Extra Magic Hours.
9/10 - no ADR's.
9/11 - Boma @ 6:15. Evening at Animal Kingdom. I am excited. I've only been there after dark once, years ago, and it was breath-taking then.
9/12 - The Wave @ 7:05.
9/13 - San Angel Inn @ 7:30. It's worth waiting a few extra minutes for a waterside table.
9/14 - The Yachtsman @ 7:50. MK is open until midnight, so I might bump this to an earlier time.
9/15 - Kona @ 10:15 - changed from 9:00 so we can sleep in a bit. Raglan Road @ 7:00. Both OOP.
9/16 - Narcoossee's @ 7:25.
9/17 - Departure day - no ADR.
what about the Artist Point, Boatwright's Dining Hall, or Jiko - The Cooking Place

for the 10th

PUSH

Original Poster
Service is random. Getting bad service once at a restaurant doesn't really mean anything.
I went to a Denny's yesterday and the service was awful. She asked for our drinks, and two of my friends weren't ready, so she moved onto me. When I gave my order, she said "Thank you" in a snarky tone like they were wrong for not being ready. Then she took forever to bring our drinks back. We then ordered our food, and my friends ordered their drinks with it. They didn't get their drinks until the food came out, and not until after we all refills (which was when our food came out, too). Several snarky tones and comments later, she was picking up dirty dishes at our table. My friend had an empty glass with a straw in it, so she took it out of his glass and put it in the full drink without saying anything. How disgusting is that? Luckily we had an extra straw at our table. Not the worst service I had, though.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I went to a Denny's yesterday and the service was awful. She asked for our drinks, and two of my friends weren't ready, so she moved onto me. When I gave my order, she said "Thank you" in a snarky tone like they were wrong for not being ready. Then she took forever to bring our drinks back. We then ordered our food, and my friends ordered their drinks with it. They didn't get their drinks until the food came out, and not until after we all refills (which was when our food came out, too). Several snarky tones and comments later, she was picking up dirty dishes at our table. My friend had an empty glass with a straw in it, so she took it out of his glass and put it in the full drink without saying anything. How disgusting is that? Luckily we had an extra straw at our table. Not the worst service I had, though.
Just out of curiosity, how can one NOT be ready to place a drink order at Denny's? It's not really rocket science to decide between coffee, milk, tea or soda. That kind of decision usually is made on the fly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom