Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Just out of curiosity, how can one NOT be ready to place a drink order at Denny's? It's not really rocket science to decide between coffee, milk, tea or soda. That kind of decision usually is made on the fly.
We were seated and less than 5 seconds later our waitress was there. We hadn't even opened our menus.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hubby went out for brekkie with his brother this morning. I loooove breakfast food ... just not at 8:30 a.m.

The new hot tub comes tonight at 6:00. We were going to be the first delivery of the day, until they looked at the order and saw that they were taking our old one away. So, now we're the last,

I don't get home until 9:30, so hopefully it's installed and order has been restored to my yard by then. And tomorrow, Hubby and his bro can replace the fence/gate that they removed yesterday.

Apparently the delivery guys are not that keen on hoisting a half ton tub over a one metre fence. :rolleyes:

PUSH

Original Poster
Hubby went out for brekkie with his brother this morning. I loooove breakfast food ... just not at 8:30 a.m.

The new hot tub comes tonight at 6:00. We were going to be the first delivery of the day, until they looked at the order and saw that they were taking our old one away. So, now we're the last,

I don't get home until 9:30, so hopefully it's installed and order has been restored to my yard by then. And tomorrow, Hubby and his bro can replace the fence/gate that they removed yesterday.

Apparently the delivery guys are not that keen on hoisting a half ton tub over a one metre fence. :rolleyes:
Sounds like they sent the sissy delivery guys to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom