Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just out of curiosity, how can one NOT be ready to place a drink order at Denny's? It's not really rocket science to decide between coffee, milk, tea or soda. That kind of decision usually is made on the fly.

Not necessarily. Depending upon the kind of day a person is having, making a split-second decision about coffee, milk, tea or soda, might just be enough to throw some people over the edge! :p
( o_O Think I've been there before . . . doesn't take much sometimes . . . :hilarious: )

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Not necessarily. Depending upon the kind of day a person is having, making a split-second decision about coffee, milk, tea or soda, might just be enough to throw some people over the edge! :p
( o_O Think I've been there before . . . doesn't take much sometimes . . . :hilarious: )
Also, don't forget ... milkshakes!!!
Ordering a milkshake means you need to order a smaller meal.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Really? How strange to me.. I just can't imagine beer and breakfast. Yuck.

In college there were occasions where beer was breakfast. :) The building that our Denny's is in used to be a sports bar, I think when the Denny's took over they also got the liquor license from the sports bar. I think they only serve the adult stuff at lunch and dinner.

PUSH

Original Poster
So...I wonder what the people of New Hampshire and Arizona are eating?
View attachment 143680
I seem to recall researching whether it's gray or grey, and both spellings were acceptable. Actually, it was Google that told me the answer (the map is from Google Trends). And when typing grey into Google Chrome, the red squiggly line does not see it as a spelling error. So either they made a mistake, or the states that spelled it wrong are very bad at spelling.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I seem to recall researching whether it's gray or grey, and both spellings were acceptable. Actually, it was Google that told me the answer (the map is from Google Trends). And when typing grey into Google Chrome, the red squiggly line does not see it as a spelling error. So either they made a mistake, or the states that spelled it wrong are very bad at spelling.
I spell it "grey".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom