AVATAR land construction progress

Kitchandro

I still can't believe this horrific land is being built. Having a whole land dedicated to one film in itself is stupid, but for it to be a film that is not even particularly popular (I've never spoken to anyone who's said anything other than 'the special effects were good, but the story, meh') is astonishingly bad.

In years to come they'll regret this. It will not last. To think this is being built where Beastly Kingdom would have been - it's sickening.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I still can't believe this horrific land is being built. Having a whole land dedicated to one film in itself is stupid, but for it to be a film that is not even particularly popular (I've never spoken to anyone who's said anything other than 'the special effects were good, but the story, meh') is astonishingly bad.

In years to come they'll regret this. It will not last. To think this is being built where Beastly Kingdom would have been - it's sickening.
Opinion noted, but not even remotely related to construction progress. There are/were a number of threads on whether Avatarland is a good idea. This thread is supposed to be related to construction updates or progress.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Its not one movie, that's why it might be a better tie in than you currently know about. James Cameron is working on the next TWO Avatar movies set in the same fictional world of Pandora. This means there will be the potential for more sustained development than just a Tangled Bathroom, meet Belle with a few theatrical props, or eat in a dining hall themed to the Beasts castle.

jdmdisney99

Having a whole land dedicated to one film in itself is stupid...
Harry-Potter-the-wizarding-world-orland-florida-opening-600x300.jpg

twebber55

hey welcome to the boards!

misterID

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

This argument is like soooooo 3 years ago.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Posting your opinion in one thread is fine, repeating it in multiple threads borders on trolling.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Have you ever been to Carsland? It might change your opinion of a whole land dedicated to one film.

You say people don't remember the story of Avatar, how many people remember the story of the movie Beastly Kingdom was based on? ;)

DinoInstitute

Ha!!! You are both wrong. It's based on the books. Remember IOA is a park based on literature, not films;)

If Avland is as visually stunning as that picture of Potterland I could care less what movie it's based on.
:banghead: :p

But I agree. Its like the often-brought up argument for Splash Mountain, kind of similar.

The Mom

Premium Member

This thread is for posting AVATAR construction updates only.

It is not for discussing whether AVATAR has a place in Animal Kingdom, or opinions of the movies. You can discuss those at - AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Just a reminder. Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom