Please do not reply to SPAM

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And the replies just keep coming...and from some long time members who you'd think would know better!

of course some people are too thick to know better

Nemo14

Hey Steve, do I get a trophy for reporting all that spam today?
crown.gif

maryszhi

i agree. there has been wayyyy to much spam lately. i agree reporting is the best way to go :) i hope one day there will be finally be an end to all spam! :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
i agree. there has been wayyyy to much spam lately. i agree reporting is the best way to go :) i hope one day there will be finally be an end to all spam! :)
That sounds like a Miss America quote!
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our education like such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like, such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Nemo14

bumping this up again - seems to be a lot of spam lately, and Fantasyland is not referring to a new dating site.
laugh2.gif

Nemo14

Still lots of spam here tonight. Please do not reply to it - simply hit the "report" button and let Steve and the mods take care of it.

Thank you.

Nemo14

bumping this again
Lots of spam lately - dating, traveling companions, something in Russian(?). Please do not respond in any way to these - simply hit the report button and let Steve and the mods take care of it.

Goofyernmost

Well, to be fair, I had reported the Russian incursion and asked anyone else not to respond. Didn't quite work out like I hoped though....
In even more fairness @unkadug, I responded to wm49rs post, not the spam. Once more I was trying to share my almost perfect sense of humor to an audience that didn't respond properly. (holding a mike and asking if this thing is on) I shall now slink away feeling like a spanked puppy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom