You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedABreak

Back when that was posted I was a lot more so. We still have our skunk bowling and mudding moments though! :lol: As for my non-immediate family... still hicks to this day. :lol: It's also funny since I just found out a few months back that my family is all from the Caribbean.

These days I'd say I'm a... "Southern Prep"? :lol:

Ok, hold on just one second here. I currently live in central Mississippi and I have heard of mudding, but what the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is Skunk Bowling??? Or do I even wanna know?

mechurchlady

You might be a Redneck at WDW if you send home a postcard like this.

Dear cousin Billy Bob

We are staying at the Contemporary hotel and have a room big enough for 20 people to sleep in. The best part was the bath room with a foot washing machine:eek: , running water and a swimming hole for the kids. Granny pulled up a chair to the foot washing machine and soaked her right foot then pulled the handles and wooosh fresh water to wash her left foot. We will send you the cover as a suveneer.

Got to run as Uncle Cletus is screaming that he saw a rat with shorts on but dont fret cuz Granny shot it dead. Will skin it and send it home when the kids are done hitting it.:hammer:

Yours
Billie Mae

You packed all your best T-shirts for your trip....they all involve your favorite beer, smokes, chew, or driver!

(I had some specific brands there but I decided to change it so no one would be offended)

darthjohnny

You might be a Redneck at WDW if you send home a postcard like this.

Dear cousin Billy Bob

We are staying at the Contemporary hotel and have a room big enough for 20 people to sleep in. The best part was the bath room with a foot washing machine:eek: , running water and a swimming hole for the kids. Granny pulled up a chair to the foot washing machine and soaked her right foot then pulled the handles and wooosh fresh water to wash her left foot. We will send you the cover as a suveneer.

Got to run as Uncle Cletus is screaming that he saw a rat with shorts on but dont fret cuz Granny shot it dead. Will skin it and send it home when the kids are done hitting it.:hammer:

Yours
Billie Mae

That's kind of funny because when I was in the Stormalong Bay Pool of the Yacht and Beach Club, I overheard someone say: "You know a place is classy when there is a phone in the toilet!":lol:

KrazyKowboy

....dang maw, hows all dem folks gettin over to da parks so early every mornin?
I aint heard a rooster crowin since we got here !!

bjlc57

this thread needs to be bumped back to the top.. its too good to have been left for dead..

Vince3

Funny thread yes. But what if was about blacks ,Muslims,northerners,anyone from overseas,Canucks,gays, democrats,republicans,any sport team etc.
Everyone would be yelling racist or hate monger etc.

Uncle Lupe

Disappointed that Hamburger Helper is not offered on the buffet.

Teach the bus drivers how to draft.

Thinks Bay lake could be used for jet boat racin'.

Read 18 pages of a thread and before you notice it is 4 yrs old. (guilty)

MarkTwain

Where has this thread been all my life!? :ROFLOL:

I am so adding to this thread when I think of some good ones.

You can't understand why the Streets of America doesn't include Mobile, Alabama.

I know more than a few people in my family this one might apply to. :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I find all you colonials funny. Its the stupid accent.

And its time he was back

redneck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom