Star Tours II in 3D for 2011 CONFIRMED

CaptainMichael

I've been doing some thinking. Star Tours II in 3D is just not enough for me. I want a land better than or on par with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Star Wars deserves it.

_Scar

A spiderman/transformers type dark ride where you are touring the Jedi Temple when the Emperor attacks. Such an epic moment in Star Wars. Indy NEEDS to be replaced.

Mr.EPCOT

Personally I am a fan of both franchises, although I know a lot more about Star Wars and the EU, than Star Trek.

Butstarwarsfansarecooler! :eek:

I'm the same way, just the other way around. I'm way more of a Trekkie.

and Trekies are easier to make fun of.:animwink:

Hey now, we share equal humiliation. Didn't you see when Triumph the Comic Insult Dog visited the line for Revenge of the Sith?

I just used the force to deflect your lamer version of Blasters.

But I will say Next Generation was the only good thing to come out of Star Trek, mostly for Picard and Worf

*my good friend Seven of Nine inserts her nano-tubules into your neck to turn you into a drone, and then Seven and I go into the next room to assimilate each other*

(And, yes, Next Gen is the best thing about Star Trek)

_Scar

Greivous was lame.:lol:

If there should be any Star Wars character made for LCI, it's Yoda.

He was so badass! Imagine seeing him, all slunched and then wham he takes out 4 sabers.

general-grievous.jpg

I've always liked the droids. They are so cool, and Grievous just seems like a very evil and awesome man like Vader. Maul is a joke, and Voodoo isn't really a living character since he is all human.

Pete C

Are they going to overhaul the ride system at all? The thing is so out of date. The movements are...vauge, or something. I don't know, the simulation movement just doesn't feel as crisp or convincing as Spiderman's vehicles. Also, the interior creaks and rattles due to its ancient age. They must address this to improve the immersion factor of this ride.

FigmentJedi

[size="3"
*my good friend Seven of Nine inserts her nano-tubules into your neck to turn you into a drone, and then Seven and I go into the next room to assimilate each other*
[/size]

I force the nanomachines out with, well the Force, and let Solid Snake deal with them.

Oh and is THAT what they're calling it now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom