Eddie Sotto's take on the current state of the parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonflz

Its been awhile since a topic has come along that allows me to vent EPCOT-ness. Gotta take advantage of it. :lol:

Oh yeah, that thing. Any word on that?

None whatsoever.

Apparently there are some new triangles and blue lights but that's it.

hpyhnt 1000

Original Poster
Hopefully they'll get it worked out right. This new technology better be worth the hassle.

Isn't that true! I hope they continue to T/A the video as well, and continue to make it less cartoony. The new faces are a step in the right direction.

EPCOT Explorer

Here we are!

The faces are much less cartoony.

DSC04367.jpg

Not my pic...Credit goes to NemoRocks.:)

disneykw

Here we are!

The faces are much less cartoony.

DSC04367.jpg

Not my pic...Credit goes to NemoRocks.:)

God I hate this addition to SSE. Why not take a picture of my head and slap it on a body and pretend to see myself in a future that I'll probably never get to experience myself. I'm sorry, I try to be an optimistic person but I find this rather depressing every time I ride it.

EPCOT Explorer

God I hate this addition to SSE. Why not take a picture of my head and slap it on a body and pretend to see myself in a future that I'll probably never get to experience myself. I'm sorry, I try to be an optimistic person but I find this rather depressing every time I ride it.
I actually think it's a nice little feature, but it could be used so much better, both ON and OFF the touchscreens.

Hopefully they think of this too..

disneykw

I actually think it's a nice little feature, but it could be used so much better, both ON and OFF the touchscreens.

Hopefully they think of this too..

Even though I originally didn't like the touchscreen idea, I actually now think it'd be neat if they were on during the history section, if you want to use it that is. Then some kids could use the screen to learn additional historical info that relates to the scenes they see on the screen. Figure that, learning something new again back at Epcot. Only problem would be is if the screen would be too bright to distract the other people in front and behind you. If they could dim it somehow? I just find the first part of the ride so much different from the second half. If they could blend the two together somehow. And if they can change that paste-your-photo ending?:animwink:

Jasonflz

Even though I originally didn't like the touchscreen idea, I actually now think it'd be neat if they were on during the history section, if you want to use it that is. Then some kids could use the screen to learn additional historical info that relates to the scenes they see on the screen. Figure that, learning something new again back at Epcot. Only problem would be is if the screen would be too bright to distract the other people in front and behind you. If they could dim it somehow? I just find the first part of the ride so much different from the second half. If they could blend the two together somehow. And if they can change that paste-your-photo ending?:animwink:

That would be really cool. Never going to happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom