New profile posts

@drew81 The Character Export: Is there a reason why Elena of Avalor still appears at the parks even though her series has been cancelled since it wrapped up on August 23rd, 2020 (Budget, Representation, etc?) when Sofia was phased out when her series got cancelled, we all want a concrete answer on that
UniversalIsMid98
UniversalIsMid98
It's official, Elena has no future as now there's no reason to still have this character in the parks with no new EoA related stuff announced this weekend
Who will start a petition when Radiator Springs Racers gets announced for MK, as that ride won't fit in with the permanent landscape of Magic Kingdom, a petition for WDI to scrap RSR for BBTM and replace it with a Nightmare Before Christmas E-Ticket that could lead into Villain Mountain
I love seeing someone getting cooked when they're blatently wrong on a certain topic. Music to my eyeholes.
Also..., i'm waiting for Elena of Avalor(as well as Fancy Nancy and Lion Guard) to become a tax write off so it would finally be a good reason for their in park representation to be removed

It would be in the same tax write offs that could finally delete that godawful Primos cartoon from our brains for good
I'm honestly done with the Adventure Friends Cavalcade..., if a new MK parade gets announced, then I hope Moana gets the respect she deserves like Magic Happens and Harmony in Color
One month from today will be Disney’s biggest weekend…

Will it be amazing or will it be just a huge mess?

I’m skeptical about the future of the parks, but here goes nothing, as long as Josh doesn’t announce a Brave ride for the US parks before Tangled does
Back
Top Bottom