New profile posts

Did you get timed out too on that forum? Lol
davis_unoxx
davis_unoxx
I got you! I do wonder how Disney will change course if they do off the reception of this ride and their other recent endeveaours.
๐•ด๐–’๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–—97
๐•ด๐–’๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–—97
Sorry to interject, but @mickEblu and I were both permanently banned from the thread for reasons unknown...and I don't think we'll be let back in. The Mom said she wasn't the one who banned me, and WDWMagic won't reply to my inquiries.
davis_unoxx
davis_unoxx
It still wonโ€™t let me comment, so if Iโ€™m not allowed to comment yet means Iโ€™m fully banned too?

Really dumb, she just said it was a timeout. Even if she wasnโ€™t that banned you Iโ€™m guessing she can undo it?

Super dumb since there was a lot of political comments for years inferring things about the people that were upset with Splash Mountain changingโ€ฆ
Disney scrambling to find new IPs to Magic Kingdom's Beyond Big Thunder project in a nutshell, aside from Coco
untitled_drawing_by_murofanguy97_dhigcmu-fullview.jpg
UniversalIsMid98
UniversalIsMid98
just in case Villain Mountain doesn't come to fruition and stays on the drawing board and not further milk the TS and Cars franchises
Okay..., for real time, one last Epcot related post for tonight, my candidates for Joy's replacement at ImageWorks, on my own post

829631B5-4E42-484C-9A5F-609C8F945203.jpegScreenshot 2024-05-28 9.49.30 PM.pngpowerline-max-to-meet-guests-at-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.jpgmgb37284719190801.jpgScreenshot 2024-05-28 9.51.58 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-28 9.57.32 PM.png
Epcot's Communicore Hall + Mickey & Friends meet and greet + Same Three Characters(Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy) like the 2013-19 before the old building was closed and demoed without adding a fourth friend(Pluto, Daisy, Max, Clarice, Clarabelle) =

DISAPPOINTMENT :)

I love being disappointed
LET'S GO MOON GIRL REP AT WDW IN THE NEW DRONE SHOW, LET'S GIVE HER A MEET AND GREET SPOT AT HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS OR EPCOT(unless she's forbidden from appearing at a park due to Universal park rights)
Screenshot 2024-05-17 8.15.42 PM.png
Sorry if I went overboard on my rant of why the Mickey 90th Birthday song is the park song that I cannot stand, still a bad song is a bad song

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 5.48.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 5.48.36 PM.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
Happy anniversary to the opening of Muppet-Vision 3D, a true hidden gem of Hollywood Studios, which opened on this day in 1991
Dear, WDW Entertainment

Don't take out the Figment M&G at Epcot as he has not been a busy character to meet right now, I'm worried about his future, take the Fancy Nancy M&G out at DHS instead, bc, she doesn't deserve the love or attention

Thanks
Back
Top Bottom