Zagat Survey

DisneyNut7578

Original Poster
Did anyone other AP holders gets the email from Disney about taking the Zagat survey?

This was so exciting it made my day!! I can't do it at work, so I'm dying to get home!!

teebin

Did anyone other AP holders gets the email from Disney about taking the Zagat survey?

This was so exciting it made my day!! I can't do it at work, so I'm dying to get home!!

Yes, I did, but it requires registration to do the survey. I didn't as I don't like to give out my email address. So, I just trashed the Disney email.

ZapperZ

I voted already. It's a pretty extensive list. At the end, they wanted you to pick the top 5 attractions that you have entered your opinion in. That was the toughest part, because I can never just pick 5, much less rank them in order.

Zz.

PatsRule

I got that and immediately went in to do it. It wasn't what I expected. I don't like rating things 0-4. It doesn't give me enough information as a reader. Also, it doesn't flow really well. Once you rate one thing it takes you back to the previous page and you have to rate something else. It was going to take too long so I gave up. What can I say? I'm an impatient Bostonian.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom