Your reason why someone should get a life ban from WDW

brb1006

I heard some visitors would sometimes see parents doing the craziest things at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. Then again I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't experienced this type of behavior during my last three visits.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Locked?! Is my post against a rule here?! If it is I ask the owner of the site to remove this..... Sorry.
No, however threads such as this inevitably go down a particular rabbit hole. As you've seen before....

bpadair32

Smoking outside of designated areas. I can't tell you how many times I had to say something to wandering e-cig users this month.

With a pregnant wife and son with asthma, it really irked me to see such selfish lack of consideration for others.

People that have the e-cigs think that the rules shouldn't apply to them and that they should be able to use the things any where they want. Drives me nuts! I am a former smoker, and when I did smoke, I went where I was allowed to and smoked. I don't see what is so hard about that.

DisneyJunkie

1. Repeatedly smoking in the non-designated areas.
2. Refusal to wear deodorant.
3. Acts of violence towards CMs and other guests.
4. Repeated incidents of line-cutting.
5. Stealing/shoplifting
6. Obnoxious behavior that irritates other guests or ruins ride enjoyment (camera flashes where prohibited, loud talking/laughing during shows, crude sexual behavior in public, etc).

Last edited:

blueboxdoctor

Wearing a Minions shirt/hat/backpack/etc... Really anything Minions related. Not only is it not Disney, it's also all sorts of annoying.

Trying to get out of your ride, which is a danger to pretty much everyone on the ride around you and of course to yourself, but clearly if someone does that they don't care much for their own safety.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom