Your favorite things at Narcoossee's? And best time for fireworks?

becanya

Original Poster
Ok, you talked me into dining there...what are you favorite things to order off the menu? We are doing dinner. Also, if the fireworks are at 8PM that night, when is the best bet for a dinner reservation? Like 7 so we can see the fireworks at the tail end?

bmarkelon

I don't know about the fireworks part, our dinners are still always early with our little ones. But, I love Narcoosee's! Amazing Surf and Turf and the best calamari appetizer that I have ever had!! Enjoy!! You won't be disappointed. :slurp:.

phardin

It's been a few years since we've eaten there but the almond crusted cheesecake with the cherry sauce is easily the best dessert I've ever eaten.

popsicletrees

I had the lobster tail and key lime creme brulee when I went. It was soooo good! My husband had the surf'n'turf and said that it was the best meal he ever had. I think 7 would be a good time to go. We went about an hour and a half before fireworks and managed to stay through them because we had a really large group. My husband and I just walked out one of the side doors and had a great view of the fireworks from the beach.

lbrad

DH & I had the chicken breast (we really don't eat red meat) with potatoes & spinach ...yummy.

7pm sounds perfect.

Enjoy!!

Kristan35

I'm pretty sure we had ADR's around 7-7:30. For the life of me I can't remember what I ate but I can remember it was the best meal I've ever had!

What I do remember is the Creme Brulee. It was SO GOOD!!

fredtom

My votes go for the Prince Edward Island Mussels, Whole Maine Lobster and Surf & Turf.
7:00 sounds like a good time if Wishes is at 8:00.

Enjoy... It was all fabulous.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

drp4video

Ceasar salad, filet minon, almond crusted cheesecake. Make your reservation about an hour before the fireworks start.

EvilQueen-T

i agree with the almond cheese cake. i've had a flounder dish, a filet dish, and a bass dish there that were all good imo. my daughter and sister can't get enough of the tuna (when it's on the menu - it seems to come and go) and my daughter loves the selection of teas.

Disney61

I can't really give you any insight into the timing for the fireworks but I can give you some input on the food. We had dinner at Narcoossees last year and loved it. My DW and I had the lobster and our had the filet. No complaints on either of these choices. For dessert we each something different. We tried the bittersweet chocolate mousse dome, the creme brulee dou (DW usually does not care for tart flavors but fell in love with her choice), and the almond crusted cheesecake. Of the three, the cheesecake won out. Enjoy your dinner there!

FLYbyNITE

I've been to Narcoossee's several times for the fireworks. The first time I booked 45 minutes prior to the fireworks and wasn't seated until just after they ended. Now I book about 90 minutes to 2 hours before they are scheduled and request a window seat. We try and eat slow but if we do finish too early we find a spot on the railing right outside and watch.

Don't forget to watch for the Electrical Water Parade also

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom