your favorite snacks

Jenna

Mickey Premium Bar is my absolute number 1 <3 I can't wait to have my next one :) I also love the cookie dough ice cream from the Ice Cream parlour on Main Street USA....I love sitting down by the river and people watching whilst having a cheeky ice cream :)

hellowonderland

Alcohol is a snack, right? :p The Grey Goose Orange Slushie from France is my fave snack of all time - I could live off them at Disney and probably have in the past.

Also love the chips n' queso at La Cava, onion rings at Beaches n' Cream, any kind of peanut butter cupcake, any margarita from La Cava (not the stand outside, those things are the alcohol equivalent of a punch to the stomach)... also, from F&W, I love the Colorado Chili from Terra (I ate about fifteen thousand of those during my last trip), the griddled cheese from Greece and endless champagne from the ... champagne booth. ;)

alac1980

Original Poster
thanks, guys! this is all so exciting. my girls LOVE treats...as do any children, i can imagine :)

dole whip is a definite on my list. i've heard amazing things about it. also, the pop century tye dyed cheesecake. even if it isn't any good...the funky look of it is enough to make me want a piece.

i've heard awesome things about the churros, as well.

NiarrNDisney

Here are some of my party and my favorites:

MK - Adventureland Eggrolls, Dole Whip Floats, Cream Cheese Filled Pretzels, Freshly made potato Chips, Homemade Ice Cream Cookies

Epcot - Baklava, Curry Chicken Pockets, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Pretzels, Napoleon's, Paletas

DHS - Candy Apples, Carrot Cake Cookies, Grapefruit Cake

DAK - Chili Garlic Wings, Edamame, Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Pretzels, Somosas

ginadee

White chocolate covered marshmellows dipped in oreo crumbs at downtown Disney. There are 4 of them and come stuck on a mickey straw. A must have every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom