Your Favorite "Land"

What is your favorite land at Disney World?

• Adventureland (MK)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Tomorrowland (MK)

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Frontierland (MK)

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Fantasyland (MK)

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Liberty Square/Main Street U.S.A. (MK)

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Future World (Epcot)

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • World Showcase (Epcot)

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Sunset Boulevard/Hollywood Boulevard (HS)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Asia/Africa (AK)

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
While I was just listening to some Tomorrowland music, I got to thinking, "what is my favorite land at the World?" I finally decided on Frontierland. Could use more rides, definitely (Can't believe Fantasyland gets an expansion before Frontierland:facepalm:), but I still enjoy Splash, BTM, and just the theming. So, tell me your favorite land at DW and why.:)

Pocahontas

Tomorrowland! I just love it. The music, the rides, it's really cool. Love the theme.
World Showcase is a CLOSE second. (They might even be tied...)
I also LOVE Sunset Boulevard. It's just too hard.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I voted for the Liberty Square/Main Street option because I love sitting in the hub on Main Street and watching my castle and the people going by while enjoying some ice cream.

DizneyPryncess

My entire childhood I would have said Tomorrowland or Future World. I always loved the Futuristic stuff. Now that I have DD, I started seeing WDW through her eyes, and I have a new love for Fantasyland. It's the place she gravitates to, and that brings her the biggest smile. So that's my current favorite. :)

Glasgow

I like Adventureland as a real-life theme but I prefer Tomorrowland as an overall theme-park land because it's fantastic, a view of the future that never was. Its the very definition of what you can do when you aren't burdened by the limitations of real life :)

bethymouse

I voted Fantasyland. I never miss a ride on the classics. Frontierland is a close 2nd- gotta get me some Splash & Thunder!:happy: Tomorrowland 3rd because I can't miss my Space either.:inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom