Your favorite Disney Christmas present

Foolish Mortal

Original Poster
Im sure all our loved ones/friends know of our Disney passion/obsession. So what was everybodys favorite Disney related Christmas present today ?

Mine: Disney theme parks edition of Monopoly. I've picked this game up the last 3 years and never bought it. Finally someone bought it for me.

egionet

My roommate and her parents got me a Christmas/graduation present. It was a Beauty and the Beast desk set. It's absolutely beautiful. They thought I could use it when I some day get a real job.

WDWgurl

my parents wrapped up a video tape with our favorite disney moments from past years and gave it to my brother and me! half way through the video, my dad said ,"lets go look for hidden mickeys!", and we found mickey soap containers with paper clues hidden in them. we put all the clues together and it said," we are going to wdw in 22 days!!" I was screaming and jumping up and down! I am so excited!!!21 days from today!!! Big Tunder Mountain Railroad~ here I come!!!

~Alexa~:xmas:

mickeysaver

My honey and I decided last year that we really wanted to go to WDW during the holiday season this year. So, my favorite Disney gift was the gift of our vacation that we returned from on Sunday. We had a great time. Maggie

WDW-Imagineer

My sister made me a tee shirt which has a picture of a Fireman Mickey standing next to a fire hydrant... actually the only Disney present I got.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
SpectroMagic and Offical Park Album CDs were in my stocking (I never really had any interest in buying them, but man I have been listening the heck out of them, they're the best!), and I got the Indy Jones Collection DVDs (will that count?). I also got the Finding Nemo game for PC.

DisneyPhD

We got little PhD (age 2 1/2) one of the Cindarella's castles with all the princess and princes in it. It looks just like the one at WDW (we bought it on our last trip in Aug and had it shipped home, I can't belive I was able to wait until Christmas to give it too her.) The batteries are low since we had it since aug and the magical sounds are kinda of scary, but the fireworks works well. It was really cool and only 60$ ( I thought it was a good deal, shipping ended up being free since the nice CM took the tax off it.)

Oh yes, and we leave for WDW in 6 days!!!!!!

SnowWhite5669

Let's see...
75th Anniversary Disney Clock
Mickey bank
Snow White pjs
Snow SnowGlobe

I think everyone in my family got something from Disney....
Happy New Year!!

iluvstitch

I got a nice rolling carry-on piece of luggage that has Disney dollars stuffed in every pocket! :) I also got the interactive stitch toy, some mickey pj pants, and 75th Anniversary Mickey Clock, and Disney Trivial Pursuit (really fun).

A week or so before Christmas, my little brother gave me a 4' christmas tree w/lights and 5 or 6 ornaments from the Disney Store- he said it could be my "Disney tree"! He set it all up and was so excited to surprise me w/it! -Stephanie

disnyfan89

Since this is my very first year as being a huge Disney fan I only got 3 gifts that had nothing to do with Disney but I got:

Disney Treasures by Robert Tieman
Designing Disney by John Hench
Tons of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff
A very nice Mickey Mouse jacket
A MGM sweater
A Photo frame for my picture of me in my wdwmagic shirt with Mickey
and a new stereo with a SpectroMagic cd

toystoryma

I got a Cinderella snow globe, a set of glass ornaments of snow white and the 7 dwarfs, an ariel barbie doll that I put in my curio cabinet, and some luggage (not disney) but still luggage to use on my next trib in 41 days :)

PeeplMoovr

My wife and I each got 7-day Park Hopper Plus tickets from my mother for our trip to the World next year.
Definitely a nice surprise.
Oh. That and the Mickey waffle-maker.

djmatthews

I got a lovely Mickey Mouse T-Shirt which was actually from TopMan (A young persons designer store here in the UK). I also got PotC DVD, and the Lion King Special Edition DVD.

*As a side note, there was no leaflet thing in my PotC DVD... should there be one? Has anybody else got one?*

kerry76

This year my boyfriends mom found an 1977 Mickey Ornament in an antique store and gave it to me for x-mas. She knows how much I love the Mouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom