Your Favorite ABC family's trip to the World

Figaro928

Original Poster
Since there has been a lot of chatter about "The Middle" being taped recently and @Cmdr_Crimson then gave me the idea.... ;)

What is your favorite ABC family trip to the World or Land? What was the craziest, most magical, most unbelievable, funniest made-for-tv visit for you?

Was is Family Matters? Step by Step? Full House? Dare to admit Modern Family among this crowd?

rnese

The one when Mike Brady accidentally brought Jan's poster to his important meeting! Instead of blue print, he had a poster! Then the kids found the blue prints in a canoe and they had a relay to get them all the way to Mike (just in time) so he could give the blue prints to the clients for their plane ride home! That was my favorite! Disney sure has changed a lot since then! ;)

BrittanyRose428

The Full House one was good because it showcased a lot of the parks, but I thought the plot of the episode was only so so compared to other Full House episodes. I liked the scenes from the parks in the Boy Meets World one, but some of the things they did in the park were way too unrealistic for my tastes (ie: falling asleep in Splash Mountain, and waking up by the ride turning on.) I don't even remember the Modern Family one, even though that's the most recent... was there character integrity issues or something? I really like The Middle, so I have unreasonably high hopes for that one.

Killnme

The one when Mike Brady accidentally brought Jan's poster to his important meeting! Instead of blue print, he had a poster! Then the kids found the blue prints in a canoe and they had a relay to get them all the way to Mike (just in time) so he could give the blue prints to the clients for their plane ride home! That was my favorite! Disney sure has changed a lot since then! ;)

That was not Disney world. It was King's Island.

ImagineerDude

That's because it wasn't Disney :p It was Kings Island. I live about an hour away from it and it's nothing compared to Disney...

The Full House episode seemed a bit too "fake" for me, but Roseanne going to the World was hilarious!

JillC LI

@rnese I just wanted to say that your tag line quotes one of my favorite scenes of all time from any sitcom! In fact, I recently pulled it up on youtube to show my daughter.

Figaro928

Original Poster
Yes, the Full House episode just had too many weird things that don't actually happen. I think that's why I was so annoyed with it.

They are all ridiculously far fetched! That's what makes them all strangely amazing!!
Michelle becomes princess by rubbing a lamp?
Pooh randomly going to Darlene to cheer her up?
Stephan proposing in front of the castle - taken in Cinderella's coach?
Step by Step? - Boy Meets World? Sabrina? all completely outlandish too!

Communicore

If I'm not mistaken, when Full House came, GF was just opened, because The Beach Boys also shot their Kokomo video there when Full House was there because John Stamos was in town too.

ParkMan73

I'm waiting for the Scandal crossover visit.

I had been holding out hope for a Marvel: Agents of Shield visit, but guess they'll probably have to visit Universal instead :)

Figaro928

Original Poster
I'm waiting for the Scandal crossover visit.

I had been holding out hope for a Marvel: Agents of Shield visit, but guess they'll probably have to visit Universal instead :)

Grey's anatomy has been on forever - surprised they haven't made a trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom