Your Disney Home!

pumpkin7

Original Poster
Ok, so first, I'm sure there was a thread like this around before but I can't find it at all.

Basically I'm moving house in a few months time (yipee!) from a one bed flat into a 3 bed home. I'm looking for some Disney Inspiration on how I can decorate or incorperate Disney into my house. So I want to see some pictures of what you guys have got at home. Even your garden. We have a fish pond that needs redoing and I really want to make it into a hidden Mickey.

So yes, please share your Disney decour!

~Tinkerbell~

When my sister and I were younger and shared a bedroom, my mum painted the walls with Disney characters. It was amazing, I wish I had some photos I could share on here. Looking back I can see that my love for Disney was nurtured from a young age!

MOXOMUMD

Ok, so first, I'm sure there was a thread like this around before but I can't find it at all.

Basically I'm moving house in a few months time (yipee!) from a one bed flat into a 3 bed home. I'm looking for some Disney Inspiration on how I can decorate or incorperate Disney into my house. So I want to see some pictures of what you guys have got at home. Even your garden. We have a fish pond that needs redoing and I really want to make it into a hidden Mickey.

So yes, please share your Disney decour!
We planted flower bulbs to make hidden Mickeys. They are just now blooming and make a yellow head and red ears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom