Your Best Disney Pic

isnet396

grah, i wish i had a digi-cam to take some pixx last time i was at the world....btw, has anyone realized what the pictures are above the check in desk at the Boardwalk? Hint: there are 4 of them....

Ian

GalacticGobbler

Here is one

Attachments

• yacht club.jpg
    yacht club.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 75

Maria

That´s a weird coffee pot... how does it work? why does it have water on the bottom part? I don´t understand it! :veryconfu

GalacticGobbler

it is a two piece pot. it starts out with water in the bottom and coffee in the top.
a flame is lit underneath the water

when the water heats up, it creates a vacuum and the boiling water is drawn up into the the top

it brews for a while and then when the flame is put out, the brewed coffee (without the grounds) falls back into the bottom pot.

It is really pretty neat.

Maria

Originally posted by GalacticGobbler
it is a two piece pot. it starts out with water in the bottom and coffee in the top.
a flame is lit underneath the water

when the water heats up, it creates a vacuum and the boiling water is drawn up into the the top

it brews for a while and then when the flame is put out, the brewed coffee (without the grounds) falls back into the bottom pot.

It is really pretty neat.

Thanks for the explanation! Sounds like some kind of expresso machine but for american style coffee! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom