Yet Another Sept. Trip Question

doc_holiday3500

I've got another quick question for all the seasoned experts out there: With the parks closing early do they still have the firework shows and nighttime parades ect. ? We sure are getting excited and can't wait to go (Sept 8 - 15)

barnum42

Last September Illuminations and Fantasmic were on every night. Spectromagic and Fantasy in the Sky could be seen on selected nights only. About three or four times a week from what I recal. As DVCgirl49 suggested, keep an eye on the official site for what will be on when.

Upvote 0

Homer78

SpectroMagic is usually run on Saturday only. Wishes is shown on Saturday night and maybe once more during the week. IllumiNations and Fantasmic are shown every night.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Specto will probally run on a Tues/Sat. or a Tues/Thurs/Sat schedule.

Wishes didn't debut until October of 2003. I think it's run every night since debuting, so I wouldn't be suprised to see that continue.

Upvote 0

raven

I usually go every September and the only nightime shows running are Illuminations and Fantasmic when I am there. This past May was the first time I saw any nighttime events at MK since it always closes at 7pm when I go in September.

Upvote 0

barnum42

raven said:
I usually go every September and the only nightime shows running are Illuminations and Fantasmic when I am there. This past May was the first time I saw any nighttime events at MK since it always closes at 7pm when I go in September.
Past Septembers when I have gone this was true, but in September 2003 MK was open late about half the days in the week with spectromagic and Fantasy in the Sky being performed. It was a pleasant surprise when I checked out the opening hours on the official Disney World website.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom