Yet Another "My Project Gemini"

WDWKing

Original Poster
Well, I edited Jim Hill's Project Gemini "Map" of Epcot and made a few alterations. Here are the following changes:

Rainforest Rollercoaster - GONE (A complete Eye-sore IMO)

Hedge Maze - GONE (I didn't feel it belonged)

Robot Wars Restaraunt - GONE (Way too tacky)

Cool Stuff - GONE (I don't know, maybe)

The Living Seas - ALTERED (I feel that Disney's movie characters shouldn't be anywhere near Epcot. Adding 'The Little Mermaid' to this attraction would spell disaster to me. I feel that the omni-mover type attraction should be brought back inside as a means of transportation to a Storm Rider type attraction where you will be immersed in an undersea environment and explore the oceans and learn about the many creatures inhabiting them. Maybe include a story-line, climax and concusion.)

Jr. Autopia - GONE (please, isn't one in the MK enough)

Soarin' 2 - GONE (One is enough)

Everything Else - I kept everything else the same.

So, Lemme know what you think.

Attachments

• pg.gif
    pg.gif
    94.4 KB · Views: 101

WDWKing

Original Poster
I was thinking of a basic storyline for Wave Rider. It would start out where a bunch of people would board a submarine type vehicle. After the group is settled you would watch a video explaining the functions of the submarine and where you will be travelling, buckle your seatbelts, etc. Once the ride starts you will plunge into the Atlantic Ocean deep, deeper than anyone has ever been. On the way down you will learn about the MANY species inhabiting the ocean, and MAYBE, just maybe you will encounter an undiscovered species that could be friendly or just the opposite (what do you think, keep the education or add the thrill?). Of course I could add a climax where you are in danger adding show elements inside the ride vehicle such as smoke, water, etc. So, Let me know what you guys think so far.

rzalaskus

Looks Good:) My only suggestions are to move Soarin' to Imagination! and move Wave Runner behind but attached to the pavilion (accessed from Sea Base Alpha). What is your opinion on Innoventions and Wonders of Life? I'd like to hear your ideas.

WDWKing

Original Poster
Hmm, Innoventions. That attraction never bothered me. I say keep it. As for Wonders of Life, whoo, can't believe I missed it. Body wars is in dire need of an update. I say keep it a simulator but update the film and effects. Update the entire pavillion come to think of it with maybe another attraction and a new look. A UNIQUE look. I've got some more Imagineering to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom