(Yet Another) Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Question

brent2124

It veries by location. A snack can be anything under $4 dollars with the DDP logo. I have seen places with snacl items at 3.99 and another 2 dollar item wasnt a snack:shrug:

VT GAL

I have used snack credits for side salads and soup in the food court at POR. It was a nice break from the heavy meals!

I think that the snack is based on a dollar amount, but I am not sure what it is.

I hope that this helps and that you have a great trip!

Shelley

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Sadly, there's no easy answer. There is the "official" Disney list:

"Each Snack entitlement include one (1) of the following:

Frozen ice-cream novelty, Popsicle or Fruit Bar
Single serving box of popcorn
Single piece of whole fruit
Single service Grab Bag of Frito-Lay's Brand Chips
Single serving Prepackaged Milk or Juice
20-ounce bottle of Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite
24-ounce bottle of Dasani Water
Medium sized fountain soft drink
12-ounce Coffee, Hot Chocolate, or Hot Tea

Each restaurant/snack location may add additional items at their own discretion. Look for the DDP logo at Quick Service, Cart, and select merchandise locations for eligible snack items on the posted menu for additional options. Only those items that are consistently offered on the Disney Dining Plan throughout the Walt Disney World Resort will be listed in the official Walt Disney World Brochure."
[shamelessly copied from a JPVonDrake post :D]

That last paragraph is where the difficulty in answering lies. Because it is each location's discretion, anything could be considered a snack. It's best to check the menu where you are or ask in shops that don't have posted menus. :shrug:

disneyorbust09

Original Poster
Thanks guys! Geez this forum is such a huge help. Every question I've asked has been answered in like...5 minutes. Thanks! You guys rock!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom