Yep, that's broken

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
What do you think?
For Christmas last year, I got the Pooh canisters, the ones that have their heads peeking out the top. Well, the smallest one, Piglet, managed to fall off the counter and break into about a million pieces. And the second biggest one, Pooh, the rim broke and does not seal correctly. I already ordered a replacement of the whole set, which will not be used, but is there any way to get the 2 replaced from the 4 piece set? I mean thru Disney, not ebay or anything like that.
These are the ones:
[url="http://adisney.images.go.com/Images/I-Catalog/DS/Products/005181/29009/29009_P.jpg"]http://adisney.images.go.com/Images/I-Catalog/DS/Products/005181/29009/29009_P.jpg[/url]

Anybody? Your help would be much appreciated.

barnum42

You'd have to ask Disney directly, but I very much doubt it. They probably get them in as pre-made sets and will not be able to split them up.

CAPTAIN HOOK

barnum42 said:
You'd have to ask Disney directly, but I very much doubt it. They probably get them in as pre-made sets and will not be able to split them up.
I would agree. A quick query - did you get them from a Disney store or park or were they ordered on-line ?
If Disney stores or park shops receive any of the complete sets from the manufacturer and they happened to be broken - would they keep them to assist in exchanges in cases like this or would they return them to the manufacturer immediately ?
Its worth getting in touch with the Disney location from where it was bought

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Actually, they were ordered out of the catalog over the phone. I had the same idea about broken sets at the stores, but I have never seen them in a store, not even on property at WDW. That's why I asked about it here, in case there was a CM that might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the replies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom