Year of a Million Dreams

sherylemomof2

How does this work? We are planning a trip to Disney in May. Are prizes given unexpectantly or do you need to sign up somewhere ahead of time?
We are confused. Thanks Sheryle

Pioneer Hall

Prizes are given out based on a very complex system they have. A computer has determined which prizes should be given out where, when and to who (ex: 10th person exiting Space Mountain at 10:57am will get a night in the Castle). You do not have to sign up, it is just a matter of pure luck. Being in the right dream place at the right dream time. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The prizes are completely random. Pretty much all you have to do is be on Disney property and in the right place at the right time.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Just don't make the mistake that some people do and think that the CM's are trying to sell you something when they walk up and try to hand you mouse ears or show you something on a portable DVD player. :) (If they're lugging the DVD player along with them, you got a big prize!)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

We went in late Sept. My Dad & son went on Splash Mtn., and it was taking a long time, and no logs seemed to be running for awhile, then they finally started running again. There were like 20 people coming off the ride who were given the "Dream Fastpasses" to bypass the lines at MK. My Dad & son were like the 21st & 22nd person, b/c they didn't get them. My sister and her family all got lanyards when they got off Buzz Lightyear. My personal experience was the funniest. We had bkfst at RRSaurus at AK, then went to that Dumbo-like dinosaur ride near Primeval Whirl. There was no one in that area, as it was very early, and I guess the crowds went to Everest. So we go on the ride once, the kids want to go again. We exit, and get back in the que, and a man approached us and said "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE A YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS WINNER!!!" I was like, whoa! Are we going to the castle?? Are we in a parade?? Are we going to Japan??? And he says "You get to ride this ride TWICE without getting off!! Isn't that GREAT!! I'm like "uhhh, there's NO LINE!!!!" So he gave us these certificates, and announced our names on the loudspeaker for the empty ride that we were winners! A dreamcome true!! But it was still nice to be'chosen'!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom