Yay! we did it!

Poco909

alrighty! we book our trip from Sept 14 to Sept 20 2008, yipidy yay! lol we r staying at Cornado Springs. Last time we stay at Port Orleans, which was beautiful there, and now im excited to try a new moderate resort:). Can't wait to bring my camcorder and digital cam and doo a movie!(which ill try to include in my trip report) Cant wait to be there again!:)

courty

congrats!!! im in the exact same boat, we're goin Aug 19 and trying out coronado after having stayed at POR 3 times. Im super excited to check out another resort! i will have to update you when we get back on sept 1st how coronado was!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I just booked my trip the other day!! Im going November 9-15th. I will be staying at POFQ...I have stayed at all the mods except for FQ, so Im very excited to be staying somewhere new also!! And even more excited to be going by myself for the first time! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

congrats! That is a great time of year to go for smaller crowds & it'll still be nice out. It's so exciting to stay at a Disney resort, my brother stayed at POFQ and loved it - I look forward to hearing how Coronado is! I booked my honeymoon for this July & it will be my first trip staying on Disney property (Polynesian), so I'm excited too! :)

Upvote 0

janni518

alrighty! we book our trip from Sept 14 to Sept 20 2008, yipidy yay! lol we r staying at Cornado Springs. Last time we stay at Port Orleans, which was beautiful there, and now im excited to try a new moderate resort:). Can't wait to bring my camcorder and digital cam and doo a movie!(which ill try to include in my trip report) Cant wait to be there again!:)

Congrats! We just got back and are already trying to figure when we can go again. Joined the DVC just to make sure we would. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

tecowdw

congrats! That is a great time of year to go for smaller crowds & it'll still be nice out. It's so exciting to stay at a Disney resort, my brother stayed at POFQ and loved it - I look forward to hearing how Coronado is! I booked my honeymoon for this July & it will be my first trip staying on Disney property (Polynesian), so I'm excited too! :)

Oooh, the Polynesian will indeed spoil you for your first time!! I don't mind moderates but I just love the Polynesian (but wow is it getting expensive)!!

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Congrats! I stayed at POR last year, and this time we'll be at POFQ. Coronado was our second choice... and I'm willing to be just as nice. We're booked Sept 13 - 20th; who knows, we might run past each other in one of the parks!

Upvote 0
Hey Nepalostparks, see you there.. staying at the Caribbean beach sept 13-20... Never stayed at CRB. very excited to try it for the first time. :sohappy:
Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom