YAY OMG we booked our trip TONIGht I can't stop smiling

DisneyFan4LlFE

YAY YAY and YAY lol my mom and I booked our vacation and were going 14 nights I talked her into it lol

leaving August 3rd get to disney August 4th (were driving)
Coming home :( August 18th will be home August 19th

Were staying off disney as were RCI members and were staying in Celerbration World Resort because they allow dogs and were bringing Mickey along with us as we did last year :) We decided to go beginning of August as the parks are open a bit later, they didnt have 14 nights for the end or middle of august and we won't be down with the dinning plan people feeling sorry for ourselves that we can't use it :( lol and my mom works in retail and they need her for the end of august for back to school here in NY. YAY I'm so happy next step is dinning plans :) and making a countdown lol

CAPTAIN HOOK

Congrats on your upcoming trip - its nice when you have something to look forward to. We decided yesterday that we will be going for Christmas 2008 - its still a long way off but its 12 months sooner than we expected to go :sohappy:

Upvote 0

fizzle75

YAY YAY and YAY lol my mom and I booked our vacation and were going 14 nights I talked her into it lol

leaving August 3rd get to disney August 4th (were driving)
Coming home :( August 18th will be home August 19th

Were staying off disney as were RCI members and were staying in Celerbration World Resort because they allow dogs and were bringing Mickey along with us as we did last year :) We decided to go beginning of August as the parks are open a bit later, they didnt have 14 nights for the end or middle of august and we won't be down with the dinning plan people feeling sorry for ourselves that we can't use it :( lol and my mom works in retail and they need her for the end of august for back to school here in NY. YAY I'm so happy next step is dinning plans :) and making a countdown lol

Is that where Larry the Cableguy stays when he goes to WDW?:veryconfu

Anyhoo, congratulations and I hope you have an awesome trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom