Yay - A new Stitch Show

captainkidd

Original Poster

22 November 2008: Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration coming in April 2009
According to a Disney audition notice, the new Stitch show set to open in April 2009 in Tomorrowland is to be called 'Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration'.
"Disney Auditions is seeking male vocalists and comedic actors for a brand new show in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL opening in April, 2009! Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration will incorporate cutting edge technology, comedic improvisation, and dynamic choreography all set to energetic, stylized music that will make this party out of this world!"

jjgoo

I know there is general disdane for Stitch on this site especially because of SGE, but...

I want to say cool! I like Stitch and look forward to the new show. Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of April when we are there.:sohappy:

captainkidd

Original Poster
Let's cut back on character meals to save money, but spend money on a character stage show starring Stitch.

:confused:

kingslyZISSOU

those shows are such a waste of time to me. It's like going to chuck-e cheese. But than again, it probably costs them an extremely small amount of money to put on a production like that.

Cynderella

:hurl: I'm sorry but I can't stand Stitch. And it's not just because of SGE. There are soooo many better characters they could use.

RiversideBunny

Stitch is an annoying character who should be coated with lard and fed to the alligators at WDW after first being flattened by a steam roller and then run through a mulch shredder.

IMHO, of course.
:)

kennygman

My son loves Stitch and the SGE. I for one am glad to see the park doing something with the almost always shuttered theater. In a time that they are cutting back all over, I'm glad something's being added!

Timmay

I like Stitch quite a bit...he is one of my favorites...but I am even starting to think it might be time to move on.

jt04

I like Stitch quite a bit...he is one of my favorites...but I am even starting to think it might be time to move on.

Stitch's character was written as an annoying and pesky little creature and boy is it working.:lol: :brick:

NadieMasK2

Stitch is an annoying character who should be coated with lard and fed to the alligators at WDW after first being flattened by a steam roller and then run through a mulch shredder.

IMHO, of course.
:)

:lol: Couldn't have said it better!

I am not going to waste park time watching this anymore than I would HSM. And why spend limited resources on this? :confused:

princessmelinda

I don't think Stich should have his own stage show. To me (maybe it's because he's a cartoon?), I'm not a big fan. I LOVE every single disney movie ever made and I occasionally watch disney channel and stuff but Stitch never caught on with me. I think he's kinda cute but maybe its because he's not an animal or something common (or maybe I'm just afraid of aliens)? And Lilo and Stich is an old movie/tv show, its not like its a new movie that came out recently. I think there could be so many other good shows. But who knows, this show might be really good...maybe?

71jason

Let's cut back on character meals to save money, but spend money on a character stage show starring Stitch.

:confused:

From what I've read, it's less a character show and more like Turtle Talk, with Stitch on a screen interacting with a human host and guests.

Here's hoping it at least means gainful employment for a couple more Adventurers Club or Comedy Warehouse vets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom