Yacht/Beach Club

Charinr

:) We're heading back to the wonderful WDW this Feb. and planning to stay at either Yacht or Beach Club. Any suggestions on which resort would be appreciated. We're having trouble choosing which one. We are a family of 3 including a 4 yr. old daughter. (She's very well behaved and loved the Grand Floridian.) We'd love to have a room view of Epcot. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so, which sort of room do we need to book or ask for? I know it seems the Beach Club is more kid friendly but the Yacht Club seems to be a bit nicer. Is that true? I also read that in the Yacht club ea/room had a balcony whereas the beach club does not. I would love to hear all anybody has to say on the subject. Thanks

We have stayed at the Yacht Club and the balconies are nice. The Beach Club and the Beach Club Villas are the ones that may afford you a view of EPCOT.

As to which one to stay at, well i guess the question to you is what are your priorities?

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

Beach Club Beach Club Beach Club!!! I am leaving in less than 24 hours and we are staying at Beach Club- waterview room. I believe most rooms do have a balconey. We did last year when we stayed. We just love it. The pool is awesome!! We did not try Beaches and Cream except for breakfast so that is a definate must this time around. I think the end building would afford you the best view of Epcot. We could see Tower of Terror from our room last year. I can't wait to see what our room looks like this year!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

brian_gaudio

I rate the Yacht Club very highly. I have stayed at the Yacht Club 13 times and have never had a bad visit. In my opinion it is the best hotel on property. Since the Yacht and Beach Clubs share many of the same facilities, especially Storm Along Bay (A mini water park) that has 2 fantastic kiddie pools one in the ship wreck with its own water slide and one by the main pool with its own sand island in the middle of it, the choice is what decor would you rather have. The Yacht club has a New England nautical theme while the Beach Club has an East Coast beach theme. For me the Yacht Club has that special magical something that makes it just that much better. I highly recomend the Yacht Club, and I am sure that you and your family will enjoy it as much as I do. I always find that the views from the Yacht Club are much better, and the balconies are much bigger and all have tables and chairs.

Horray only 4 days left until I get to go back to WDW and the Yacht Club!:D

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

You have made a good choice, your daughter will love the pool and beaches and cream restrant. Now decided between the 2 isn't the big thing. Both are very nice. We stayed at Yacht Club a few years ago in Feb and were upgraded to a waterview room we could see the fireworks from Epcot.

We also stayed at BCV which is my personal favorite now, but with pool view.

Yacht is just that, more like a Yacht, all navey blue and white with dark wood accents. Beach Club is less formal. Both are fun.

Many of the rooms at Beach Club do have mini blaconys, only enough standing room for 1 so if you do stay there be sure to request one with a full balcony, and a water view. Even if you can't see the Fireworks from your room it is close enough to walk over every night.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom