Yacht and Beach

mike29

Just wondering if anyone know if you can request rooms with a view of the Epcot ball? I'll be at the BC.

Thanks <| : )

SnowWhite5669

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't remember being able to see the ball from the rooms in the resort, maybe the top? Maybe from the villas? Sorry but I am of no help. We have always got the "water" view which is really quite nice. Perhaps the very last building before you enter Epcot would offer some type of view. :wave:

Upvote 0

red345

Yacht and Beachclub

you can never really see the ball from YABC but you can get really good views of either BWI or the world showcase, mostly France, and besides if you were able to see the ball before they built soarin' you may not be able to see it because of the massive size of the building. But when we stayed there we had a view of Boardwalk and loved it, so i would try to get a water view if you can.

Upvote 0

DisneyMan

SnowWhite5669 said:
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't remember being able to see the ball from the rooms in the resort, maybe the top? Maybe from the villas? Sorry but I am of no help. We have always got the "water" view which is really quite nice. Perhaps the very last building before you enter Epcot would offer some type of view. :wave:

Do most of the rooms face the water or do some face the parking lot? I have reserved a 2 Bedroom with my DVC points and would hate to be having a view of cars! I can see that by just staying home hahahaha

-DisneyMan :sohappy:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

There is a wing at Yacht Club that offers views of Epcot and the Ball. (Top halves anyway). We have been lucky enough to stay there on our vacations there.

The majority of rooms at Yacht and Beach are at right angles to the lake, which I understand annoys a lot of visitirs who expect a full frontal view based on the amount of money they are paying. Also, a lot of Beach Club water views may overlook the lake or pool, but alos the roof of the shops and restaurants below.

It's tricky.

I think the best rooms are around the wedding gazebo on Yacht Club side.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom