Xmas Trees In Room

DavyPR

This year will be the first time i'll be in disney for christmas. My question is upon request do they have trees available for in room deco. It's more for my nephew he's 3 and it's sort of a requirement xmas day. I'll be at Saratoga Springs. Thanks for replies:)

hokielutz

I'm not sure that they would because of the possible fire hazard they would present for the hotels.

Then again, I haven't been there at Christmas either.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Upvote 0

seabee1

Wow, I can't get over the prices on those trees. If I were you I would go to Wal-Mart, etc., and get a mini tree with some decorations. If you want a "disney" tree the disney store has them for a lot less than the ones you would order.

Upvote 0

AEfx

thanks they're nice but kinda pricey. I'll get my own tree and save the extra bucks for presents.

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking...if someone can afford a tree that expensive, there must be some awful nice presents under it, or none at all. ;)

AEfx

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I had been wondering the same thing. Think I'll buy the stuff at home and haul it down to Disney w/us. We decorated our room in 2004 but no "tree". clings on the windows, lights, garland etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom