Xbox Live Gamertag list

Which next-gen console are you most excited about?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Nintendo Revolution

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

patsfan24

Original Poster
Everyone who has Xbox Live post your gamertag and your wdwmagic profile on this thread and also some of your favorite xbox live games

wdw profile Patsfan24= Maine Man 32 gamertag

Halo 2, Espn NFL 2k5, ghost recon 2, MLB 2k5, etc.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Spinlok

Favorite Live games include Halo 2, NBA Live 2005, Madden 2005, WWE WrestleMania XXI, and Street Racing Syndicate.

Salty-

I'm excited for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 (I do wish there was more info on the Revolution instead of its case)

I'm getting the 360 this fall and the PS3 next fall (which is my guess for a North American release - Spring for Japan only)

I've been on Xbox Live since beta-testing and will move my account to Xbox Live Gold for the 360.

Gamertag in siggy.

patsfan24

Original Poster
I was under the impression that the north american realease for the PS3 will be in the spring as well ,personally i think Halo 3 (scheduled to release on the same day as the PS3) will be a PS3 killer and X360 will rule the earth:mad: ...... HA HA HA HA......sorrry:)

patsfan24

Original Poster
c'mon people if we get a lot of halo players i was thinking we could start our own disney-loving clan and kick butt

patsfan24

Original Poster
mission space fan I entered ur gamertag just like you typed it but it came up saying gamertag not found did you happen to misspell it?

crazycalf

gamertag = jjiiishu

games: NFL 2K5, NCAA football 2006, Halo 2, DDR ultramix 2 (I'll play 1 but no one is ever on line for it)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom