Www.disneystore.com

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
If anyone is planning to order anything from www.disneystore.com, don't order via the Internet. Instead use the 1-800-237-5751 number. The Fall 2002 Disney Store catalog has a lot of good deals and free shipping (code 2XLUX) plus if your order is over $65.00 you get a free $15.00 gift card. Also if you have a Disney Club card you get 10% off your order. However, if you order via the Internet they will only allow you to use one of the aforementioned discounts (i.e. free shipping, gift card or 10% off). If you call in your order on the 1-800 number, you can combine all of the discounts on the same order! I just pre-ordered the "Beauty and the Beast" DVD with the four framed lithos and some other items. I got 10% off, the $15.00 gift card and free shipping. A savings of 37% on my order! Had I placed the same order on the Internet the most I could have saved would have been 15%.

dizneykev

I just tried to place the order and they would not allow any discounts to be combined. I could either have free shipping, 10% off or the $15 gift card. Seems like they have gotten even worse now. I am having a supervisor call me regarding this. If they don't offer promotions together, then they shouldn't advertise them together. We'll see what the supervisor has to say when she calls back.

Dizneykev

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by dizneykev
I just tried to place the order and they would not allow any discounts to be combined. I could either have free shipping, 10% off or the $15 gift card. Seems like they have gotten even worse now. I am having a supervisor call me regarding this. If they don't offer promotions together, then they shouldn't advertise them together. We'll see what the supervisor has to say when she calls back.

Dizneykev

That's strange because I got clued into this benefit by the manager at my local Disney Store. The local Disney store folks always know to expect my arrival on any Tuesday when either a new DVD comes out or can be preordered. I went there yesterday to pick up my three copies of "Return To Neverland". While we were chatting, the manager asked me if I was also going to preorder "Beauty and the Beast" and I told her that I intended to order it from www.disneystore.com because of the framed lithos and I explained to her about only being able to get one discount. She told me to call the 1-800 number because they would allow me to combine all the discounts. So, I followed her advice and sure enough I got all the discounts combined on the same order. Let us know what you find out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom