wrong name!

daisyduckie

Original Poster
For some reason, the new boards won't let me sign in under my real name murphysmom. I asked for a password reset, and now I am daisyduckie? Which is ok, but I'm hoping that isn't another poster!

Is there any way to change back, or was I assigned a new name for some reason, do you think?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
For some reason, the new boards won't let me sign in under my real name murphysmom. I asked for a password reset, and now I am daisyduckie? Which is ok, but I'm hoping that isn't another poster!

Is there any way to change back, or was I assigned a new name for some reason, do you think?

I see the Murpysmom account, all looks fine. I have reset your password and will send it to your daisyduckie account as a private conversation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom