Wrist Bands

Yenfid

Original Poster
I am planning to go to Disney next year and I have a few questions about the wrist bands.

Does everyone get wrist bands now?

What is the cost if you lose one?

Are they water proof?

Are they your room key too?

And most important what colors do they come in?

Thanks

flynnibus

Premium Member
Everyone booking in a disney resort will get one. Anyone else can buy one for $13 at the parks. Should you need a replacement, you could at least buy the $13 and use that.

water proof - yes

your room key - yes, if you are staying at a disney resort

Colors - red, blue, green, pink, yellow, orange, and grey

Yenfid

Original Poster
Do you get to pick your color or do they just send you colors at random

Also can you remove them at the end of the day

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Do you get to pick your color or do they just send you colors at random

Also can you remove them at the end of the day
Yes you pick your color if you order in advance of your arrival at the resort.

Yes you can remove them at any time.

mrdrift

I know they are wrist band but can you actually wear them on your landyard or some where else beside the wrist? I hate getting the tan line caused by watches and this will do the same thing.

DizneyPryncess

You can wear them wherever you have access to them, that you feel is a safe place. DD didn't like wearing hers, so I kept it in my backpack. She's under 3, so she didn't really need it though. If it wasn't comfy, I would've just kept it in my backpack, and pulled it out when I needed it. They're easy to remove and put back on.

RubyLee

I know they are wrist band but can you actually wear them on your landyard or some where else beside the wrist? I hate getting the tan line caused by watches and this will do the same thing.
My band really rubbed & irritated my skin (to the point of a lovely rash) so you may want to wear it other ways to avoid that too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom