wrist bands

Tuvalu

Side question:
I just paid for my AP and got an eCert. I have a trip coming up in April. I want to add these tickets. Can I? Or do I have to wait until I have a physical ticket?

You can add the number on your eCert to you MDE in order to make FP+. However, when you get your AP, be sure to add the new AP number to your account or you will have trouble trying to redeem your FP+. We learned this lesson the hard way.

Kevo

We've found blueprints for some top secret upgrades for the benches on 'It's Tough to be a bug'
If you aren't wearing a MagicBand you get one of these!

justuno.jpg

wtpoohntggr2

So we can't use our previous set of magic bands from December for our upcoming May trip? Hm, seems like a waste of resources and postage.

My husband and I used our same bands for our November and early January trips. (The CM at check-in said they should have a life of at least 2 years) We did not order new ones for January and declined the gray bands offered at check-in. Our MBs were programed with our room information (tickets were already on the bands from Nov) and we had no problems...
With that being said....
I just spoke with CS last night and was advised that the bands we have used were "test bands" and that the MBs going out now are for the complete roll out and have updated technology.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom