Wow, I see what you mean!!!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I've heard this mentioned quite a few times here: When the film and motion in Star Tours/Body Wars are not in sync, even by a split second, it can be quite a nauseating ride.:hurl:

I now know what you mean. When my boyfriend and I were at MGM last week, we rode Star Tours. We both noticed that the film was running a little slow.:dazzle: Boy, did I have a headache after that one!:brick:

DanStat

Sick! :(

I remember riding Star Tours and I got sick on it too...and I don't have motion sickness! :hurl:

The simulator at Busch Gardens:Tampa is like that too.

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:
Gross! I don't like them anymore! They make you feel bad the rest of the day after you ride them!

bjshade23

I have only rode Star Tours once in the 16 trips that I have been there. When I got off I was so sick it wasn't even funny.
But Body Wars doesn't effect me like that. But I did notice in August that the screen was off by a second.
I think they both need an retape or just get re nsyc

Beauty and the

Star tours and Body wars both make me feel pretty miserable, but the only one that actually makes me:hurl: is Wild Artic at Sea World it makes me feel so bad for the rest of the day that now I take the cowards route and do the still version:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom