Would you switch this FP?

JChoma

Original Poster
Day one at MK, we have a FP for Pan's Flight at 9:30, Space Mountain at 10:55 and Splash Mt. at 12:30. Current plan is below. Moderate crowd day (6). Ideally I would have a Space Mountain FP first so we could go there 1st and not backtrack, but none are available earlier than 10:55. That's a "must do" today for everyone in our group. So is Thunder Mt. and Splash Mt. We would like to hit everything on this list.

I am wondering if we should go to Pan first and plan to ride without a FP. We could then visit rides in Fantasyland on our way towards Space Mt. without backtracking. I would change our Pan FP to Thunder Mt in the afternoon (after Splash Mt). If lines at Pan get crazy right away, I'll just keep the FP and we'll deal with the extra walking. I would love some advice! :)

The Plan:
Arrive at rope drop
Winnie the Pooh, Under the Sea with Ariel, meet Ariel
9:30 Pan's Flight (use FP)
**OR Change to Pan first, no FP?**
Tea Cups
Tomorrowland Speedway
Buzz Lightyear
Space Mountain (use FP at 11)
Lunch
Splash Mountain FP (use FP at 12:30 or 1:00)
Get 4th FP to Thunder Mountain (or would already be scheduled as 3rd FP if we change Pan to this)
Visit Pirates, Haunted Mansion, HOP, Small World, Philharmagic, Carousel, dinner, meet Tinkerbell, home

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Ride Peter Pan first. The new queue is just as good as the ride itself! If you get there at opening you will have less than a 15 minute wait. We never FP Pan anymore as we love the queue!

wdrive

You'd probably be better off just going straight to Peter Pan at rope drop, then Pooh, then Ariel meet and greet and finally Under the Sea.
Or alternatively rope drop Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. You should have no problem getting through both of these early on.

The only slightly tricky attractions at rope drop in the MK are Anna and Elsa and the Mine Train.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom