Would you complain? UPDATE!!!

Otterhead

To be honest, I've had unexpectedly very poor experiences with Bell Services at the resorts. On my recent stay at the Treehouses, my group of 8 called for a cart in the morning to help us get our luggage to the front to catch our bus back, and they said they basically couldn't help us -- no carts would be available in time for us to get our bus (over an hour away). So we toted our own luggage from the Treehouse Villas to the front of Saratoga, not a short walk, where a dozen bell service carts were ready and waiting.

AndrewsJ

I find this odd. When I stayed at Port Orleans last February, I went right to Bell Services and asked about my groceries right after I checked in. Sure enough, they had them and loaded my party and our groceries onto a golf cart (well, it was bigger than that with a back end on it for hauling items) and brought us and all our groceries right to our rooms.
Packages are handled differently at Coronado Springs. Deliveries go through the business center which has set hours and isn't 24/7. Still they should have been able to get the OP's food for them. The business center is just the reason they give at the specific resort.

Flalex72

Packages are handled differently at Coronado Springs. Deliveries go through the business center which has set hours and isn't 24/7. Still they should have been able to get the OP's food for them. The business center is just the reason they give at the specific resort.

That only applies to courier packages though. The Grand is the same way with the business centre, but Garden Grocer drops items off right into the Bell Services luggage room fridge.

In a situation like OP's at a moderate resort, the bellmen would usually be tripping over each other to get a double room run. The issue is that bell services dispatch had probably closed before midnight, leaving the calls to be answered by the hotel back office CMs. There is likely only 1 or 2 bellmen overnight, which is an issue if a pile of DME bags arrived in the last truck or the night, as they often do after midnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom