Woudnt the Spectromagic theme make a great Firework show music score

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was watching Magical on youtube and came to realize that the Spectromagic theme music could pull off as a really good musical score for a Firework Show. Hey... if they used music from Splashtacular over at Disneyland, Spectromagic is well qualified to be used for a firework show.

Cmdr_Crimson

condescending-fox-meme-generator-give-it-up-it-s-hopeless-2dac52.jpg

Rob562

If there's any soundtrack that should be resurrected for a fireworks show it's LuminAria from DCA's first holiday season.

-Rob

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Or they won't, and won't.....
As long as they don't revise the score from happiness is here. Maybe they will really put there minds to it and make a full symphony score like magical, spectromagic or even wishes. I would mention more but that's all I can think of. Not some cheap up beat pop music.

ImagineerDude

Umm that was kind of harsh...

But really I don't think the Spectro music would be good for a fireworks show even though I love it. It's far too slow and it's graceful, but still powerful which is good for a parade, but not fireworks IMO.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Honestly... I like the Electrical Parade units just as much as Spectromagics maybe more. It's the music I miss. The Electrical Parade is like a giant version of the Spectromagic finale and thats really the only part I like along with the symphony, the rest was kind of boring. If they found a new home for the Spectromagic music, added a symphony unit like Spectromagic to the Electrical Parade and bought back the Blue Fairy and the Circus Units, my night at the Magic Kingdom would be complete.

CP_alum08

Honestly... I like the Electrical Parade units just as much as Spectromagics maybe more. It's the music I miss. The Electrical Parade is like a giant version of the Spectromagic finale and thats really the only part I like along with the symphony, the rest was kind of boring. If they found a new home for the Spectromagic music, added a symphony unit like Spectromagic to the Electrical Parade and bought back the Blue Fairy and the Circus Units, my night at the Magic Kingdom would be complete.
I agree. For me the dislike for MSEP isn't the floats it's the music. People always talk about the best/their favorite music of the parks...MSEP is probably my LEAST favorite park music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom