Trip Report Worst Photo Pass experience in over 10 years

I have either pre ordered Photo Pass or have bought it after vacation every year since its inception
This year it was the worst I have ever experienced
Lack of photographers in all parks
The last day they scanned my magic band for the photos but I cannot link them up
On the old photopass website I have over 500 pics but on the new website i only have 300
Over 200 pics missing from old website vs new website
I went to the photo pass boot in the Polynesian and they were no help
I have over 60 pics of other people as well, kids couples young old, none were with us
Over 60 pics of mine are missing

I think people who pre order the photo pass should be given a special photo pass card
Maybe a gold photo card mailed to them
This way photographers can know this person is actually buying the photos I am taking
We are not just wasting their time but in fact contributing to their paychecks

CrazyDisneyLady

I agree with the lack of photographers I am here right now and I actually am hunting them down. Magic shots are impossible to get now, you have to ask the do not offer. When there are character out in their designated spot there are no photographers which is odd. I haven't checked my photos yet

Allygator

I was quite surprised when I called to price a vacation a few weeks ago they included the photo pass plus without me asking for it! I wonder how many people bought it without knowing. I guess if they are pushing it this way and getting high sales then why bother having a lot of photographers available. My last vacation I wouldn't have known about Photo pass plus if it wasn't for this forum. After hearing this I don't know if I will purchase it for our next vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom