World Showcase Dining

jamie_soprano1

Original Poster
My boyfriend and I are going on our first Disneyworld trip together this December. For our night in Epcot, we want to eat somewhere very romantic. We already decided to do dessert at R&C to watch the fireworks, but are a little stuck on where to eat for our actual dinner. We want somewhere with an AMAZING view. I was thinking of France, but I have never eaten there and I'm not sure if it was good or not. Any suggestions?

k.hunter30

You probably mean Bistro de Paris. Chefs de France does not have a particularly beautiful view - although we did love the food. Bistro will be quite a bit more expensive than Chefs but I hear it does offer even better food and definitely a better view (it's on the second floor whereas Chefs is on the first).

kcetgg

The food is fabulous at Bistro - and the service was equally great. I would not go there for view however, the windows are small, so you really only have a view if you get a table right by one - something that is kind of hard to get and can't be guaranteed. I loved the view from Tempura Kiku, but I think they've rearranged the restaurants in the Japan pavilion, so I don't know what it is like now. It was the restaurant on the very end of the building on the second level which overlooked the water.

Mickey&Minnie

We ate at Chefs last time and the food was okay, but it did have a good view in my opinion. We did have a window seat so that helped but the windows are huge.
As far as R&C for dessert keep in mind that you are not guaranteed an outside table even if you make reservations. I would hate for you to be stuck inside with Illuminations going off outside in the background.
If you want somewhere romantic to eat and great food. Le Cellier is fabulous as long as you don't mind eating before fireworks because it is completely enclosed. If you do want Le Cellier it books completely up fast so make reservations as soon as you can (180 days before date).

hansel1

If you can get an 8:00 p.m. reservation at ROSE & CROWN you won't have to move for the fireworks. It is a nice quiet restaurant on the water. At least the outside dining area is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom