World of Disney Store (NY)

CaliSurfer182

Original Poster
I went to the World of Disney store in New York yesterday, and I just had to say that place was awesome. I wish they had a couple more stores like that around the US. I knew that this store offered a $80.00 princess party, but I was surprised to find out that they also had meet and greets with some characters. The store's whole atmosphere was overwhelming not only did they have some cool merchandise, but they also had like every hard to find Disney dvd.

I am not into shopping that much, but I love Disney, and I would have to say that this store is definetly worth a visit.

Nikko4Idol

I haven't been to the one in NY yet, but from what you've said, it definitely sounds like it's worth more than one visit. I absolutely love the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, so I look forward to visiting the one in NY.

I'm a very avid collecter of clothes from the Disney theme parks/Downtown Disney....did the store in NY have any notable clothing?

DCL

That's funny... I was there a couple of months ago, and I was disappointed by the variety of merchandice they had, especially their DVD selection! To each his own.. I guess! :wave:

SKYWAY 4 ME

hmm......im on the fence for this one . I would like to have something closer to me such as WOD , but if so when I go there it would just make me wanna be @ the Real World of Disney . It would also take away for the visit to DTD as well.

John

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom