Work In Progress

Scar Junior

Original Poster
Hey all. I just got Michael Eisner's book "Work in Progress" today in the mail. I ordered it last week on Amazon.com. I was wondering if it was any good. It was like $5.50 plus shipping (about $9 total). I haven't opened it yet but was wondering your opinions.
-Brad

Lhriangel

wow you got a great deal. My copy cost more and that was when I had a cm discount. Actually it's a decent book even if you dont like Eisner. It gives you a lot of insight into how his mind works. I had a new respect for him after reading the book.

WDW-Imagineer

Work in Progress is a great book.... really puts you into the mind of Eisner and give you and idea of how Disney runs. Also gives you an idea how he and Disney are so wealthy.

NowInc

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Work in Progress is a great book.... really puts you into the mind of Eisner and give you and idea of how Disney runs. Also gives you an idea how he and Disney are so wealthy.

LoL...its the book that finalized my opinions on Eisner...and we all know I have a LOT of respect for that man...

YoHo

Work in Progress was an excellent read, but you have to think about tywo things
1: Never believe your own press. There is no doubt in my mind that Eisner takes credit for things in this book that he had no real hand in.

2: He glosses over Frank Wells in a lot of ways. Frank Wells was the Genious behind Disney's Resurgence more then anyone else. While I don't hate Eisner the way some do, to gloss over Well's contributions especially financially does the man a diservice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom