Wonderful World of Disney, etc. on Disney+?

Animaniac93-98

We should all pick 3 shows/movies and then send them to Disney back-to-back. Hopefully that way they'll take notice of our requests.

I'm picking Spin and Marty, Swamp Fox and Texas John Slaughter.

Tanna Eros

We should all pick 3 shows/movies and then send them to Disney back-to-back. Hopefully that way they'll take notice of our requests.

I'm picking Spin and Marty, Swamp Fox and Texas John Slaughter.
This sounds good. A lot of you already mentioned the shows I want, so for me to go with others' choices will benefit myself greatly.

prberk

So far Mickey Mouse Club, Disneyland Around the Seasons and The Plausible Impossible are not on the Canadian version. :(

All other content in @Clyde Birdbrain 's screenshots are

Here's the official line from the site regarding differences in content:

"The majority of our content will be available everywhere, but there may be slight variations depending on where you live or where you watch Disney+."

You can request up to 3 shows by going to the Help Centre section of the site and clicking on "give feedback" and then "request a film or show"

I find it interesting that the website is sophisticated enough to figure out where it is sending the signal. I know that this technology exists (cookies or computer IDs I guess); I just find it interesting. I also wonder why certain things like the ones you mention are not available in certain countries. Like perhaps a local network has exclusive rights to certain content. But the old, old content that we are discussing is interesting because you would think that no one has an exclusive on it right now. But who know?

Tanna Eros

I just found out they have the Mickey Mouse Club from the fifties! I did the A-Z option to see what they had and found it.
Edit: and Spin and Marty! after I watched MMC, I looked at the suggestions and there it was!

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

But the old, old content that we are discussing is interesting because you would think that no one has an exclusive on it right now. But who know?

The old TV content that's currently on Disney+ was released to DVD as part of the Walt Disney Treasures line, which were also sold in Canada.

This shouldn't be a rights issue. It's so strange that only this kind of content is not available.

Cmdr_Crimson

The old TV content that's currently on Disney+ was released to DVD as part of the Walt Disney Treasures line, which were also sold in Canada.

This shouldn't be a rights issue. It's so strange that only this kind of content is not available.
I wouldn't think so...They use to re brodcast tons of old specials and shows during the time they had Vault Disney on the cable channel..

prberk

I just found out they have the Mickey Mouse Club from the fifties! I did the A-Z option to see what they had and found it.
Edit: and Spin and Marty! after I watched MMC, I looked at the suggestions and there it was!

As a standalone series or as episodes of the MMC featuring it? Or were all of the "Spin and Marty" episodes of a season corralled (so to speak!) together as a movie?

By the way, I have always appreciated the "Triple-R Ranch" references to "Spin and Marty" in Fort Wilderness. Nice touch.

Tanna Eros

As a standalone series or as episodes of the MMC featuring it? Or were all of the "Spin and Marty" episodes of a season corralled (so to speak!) together as a movie?

By the way, I have always appreciated the "Triple-R Ranch" references to "Spin and Marty" in Fort Wilderness. Nice touch.
The series is separate from MMC. It's listed as "Spin and Marty" on the list.
There are Triple R references at Fort Wilderness? :p Because in planning our trip, my husband said he wanted to stay at the Triple-R for a week. That's why we plan on camping there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom