Wolfgang Puck Express

Raxel7851

Original Poster
I’m so bummed that Wolfgang Puck Express closed at Disney Springs. We always had good meals there. Has anyone heard if by some small chance they intend to reopen? I know it was reported they were permanently closed. Has anything opened up in that space?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I’m so bummed that Wolfgang Puck Express closed at Disney Springs. We always had good meals there. Has anyone heard if by some small chance they intend to reopen? I know it was reported they were permanently closed. Has anything opened up in that space?
Haven't heard anything at all regarding a replacement. ( I also really liked Wolfgang Puck Express, and was sad to see it close.)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
No. The space is being looked at for new tenants.

Artemicon

My wife and I were extremely sad that this place closed down. They had the best "quick-service" pizza on property, great entrees and deserts too. I think that the new bus drop-off location didn't do them any favors, as when we went after the pandemic reopening but before they closed, we were one of only a hand full of people in the place both chances we got to eat there. Very sad :(.

bpiper

No. The space is being looked at for new tenants.
I hope they know what they are getting into. That location has become a quite zone since they closed down those bus stops. You can see that part of Marketplace doesn't get the foot traffic like it used to. I think that is the reason why they never reopened.... Before the stops moved, you use to always see people eating outside for overflow, after the move, ghost town.

oogie boogie man

A great deal when the dining plan was going on, because most of the items are pricey. My family and I used to get the most expensive things on the DDP.

However.. However... Out of pocket though it's Highway Robbery. That is probably why it is now gone.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
A great deal when the dining plan was going on, because most of the items are pricey. My family and I used to get the most expensive things on the DDP.

However.. However... Out of pocket though it's Highway Robbery. That is probably why it is now gone.
The prices at Wolfgang Puck Express were fairly reasonable for Disney Springs. The food was very good, atmosphere was nice, especially sitting outside, good selection, and wonderful staff. I think it was mostly the Covid era that did it in, plus as @bpiper noted, they did some rearranging there that affected their foot traffic.

castlecake2.0

I think it’s not a great spot for food and beverage because of its location. It’s kind of hidden and not really on the main path. Thought it might be a cool spot for a local pub type feeling place, but it’s so far removed from the rest of the more exciting nightlife areas that I don’t think it would work. Maybe a revival of Mickeys Pantry? And while were at it, the Star Wars store at this end could do with a rewrite.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
I think it’s not a great spot for food and beverage because of its location. It’s kind of hidden and not really on the main path. Thought it might be a cool spot for a local pub type feeling place, but it’s so far removed from the rest of the more exciting nightlife areas that I don’t think it would work. Maybe a revival of Mickeys Pantry? And while were at it, the Star Wars store at this end could do with a rewrite.
We’re staying at POFQ this week and enjoy taking the boat to Disney Springs. I think it’s been mentioned before that the Security checkpoint is where the outside seating was located. I don’t know what kind of business would be successful there with all of the congestion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom